Reservations are always required. We have a maximum number of guests so that there is enough peace and space for all our guests.
We have the following reservation conditions:
If treatments are cancelled within 24 hours before the agreed reservation, we are obliged to charge 50% regardless of the reason.
Cancellation of treatments within 12 hours before the agreed reservation, regardless of the reason or in case of no show, we are forced to charge 100%.
There is no charge for canceling a Spa & Wellness entrance.
Hotel reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours in advance, after this we are unfortunately forced to charge 100%.
Every 1st Tuesday of the month is swimwear day. During swimwear day, wearing swimwear is mandatory and the saltwater pool is closed.
Wearing body-covering swimwear (such as a burkini or headscarf) is not allowed in our resort.
We do not have special ladies' days, the other days are all mixed and nude.
No, we no longer have family mornings. The minimum age for visiting our wellness is 16 years old, accompanied by an adult.
We keep found items at the front desk. Please email email@example.com with a description, and we will let you know as soon as possible if we have found it. You can then pick it up, or we will send it to you.
We keep all items for two weeks. Towels we then donate to the shelter.
It is no problem at all to accommodate dietary needs and allergies. As a precaution, always consult with one of our staff members.
Our wellness resort is accessible to disabled persons who are not wheelchair bound.
We do ask that you bring your own person to help you in and out of the pools and saunas.
General contraindications to massage
- When using antibiotics
- When using heart disease and heart defects
- When using blood thinners
- When pregnant up to 14 weeks
- When having a fever or infections such as flu, colds, laryngitis
- With cancer
- With boils
- With infectious skin conditions
- With general ill health
- With inflammations
- With low blood pressure
The sauna is an excellent way to relax even during pregnancy. It promotes fluid drainage and painful pelvic muscles are briefly relieved by means of the pool or saltwater bath. Are you pregnant and have not been in a sauna before? Then we do not recommend going to a sauna in that case. This is because your body is not used to the high temperatures and temperature changes.
Are you used to visiting the sauna and you are now pregnant? Then keep the following points in mind:
- Avoid the sauna for the first 3 months of pregnancy, even if you are used to the sauna. The baby is still developing and the high temperature can be harmful.
- Do not go in the sauna for more than 10 minutes
- Take a seat on the lowest bench close to the exit. That way you can easily leave the sauna when it gets too hot for you.
- Avoid saunas with too high a temperature (90-95 degrees)
- Cool down slowly and properly
- Take a longer rest period than normal your body has trouble dealing with the large temperature changes
- Infrared sauna is not recommended because of the radiation from the infrared lamps.
- We do not recommend sunbathing because you have an increased risk of a pregnancy mask. A pregnancy mask is a form of hyperpigmentation on your face caused by UV radiation and pregnancy hormones.
- For the last six weeks, we do not recommend baths in which you sit, lie or float. These include whirlpools, hot tubs and herbal baths. In theory, you could already have some dilation. This increases the risk of infection. Swimming is okay.
We do not have dedicated pumping rooms, please consult in advance with the front desk, what time and where you can pump.
Fort Resort Beemster has its own parking lot and plenty of free parking in the area.
Yes, 6 cars can be charged in our parking lot. This is subject to a starting rate of € 0.50 and thereafter € 0.50 per kWh taken. After 4 hours a connection fee of € 6.00 per hour applies. We also ask you to park your car in another place after 4 hours of charging so that other guests can use the charging point.
- Fort Resort Beemster gift certificates.
- the National Sauna & Wellness gift card
You can order the Fort Resort Beemster gift certificate through the website or pick it up at our store. If you order it online, you will receive it directly in your mailbox. Pick it up at our store? Then we will wrap it for you.
The gift certificate is always a monetary amount.
Gift certificates are legally valid for 2 years. However, Fort Resort Beemster will continue to accept your Fort Resort Beemster gift card for up to 5 years after issuance.
For the terms and conditions of the National Sauna & Wellness gift card, please refer to their website. We cannot accept this card after its expiration.
Want to pay for your hotel stay with a gift card? Then guarantee the reservation with a credit card. This is for guarantee purposes only; no payment will be debited. You can use the gift certificate at check-out.