Fort Resort Beemster processes personal data of you because you make use of our services.
Below is an overview of the personal data that is processed:
- Name and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Data on the services purchased or to be purchased from us in the future
- Data about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
- Credit card details for banqueting and hotel reservations (limited insight)
Why we need data
Fort Resort Beemster processes personal data for the following purposes:
- handling of payments (the payment is only made afterwards)
- guarantee of payments by the services we provide to you
- by placing a reservation at our sauna we consider you a customer and will use your e-mail address to inform you about your visit(s) and with relevant online newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- To be able to contact you if there is a change in the service you are purchasing
- for any emergency services, should an accident occur within our wellness resort
- allowing you to create an account, making it easier for you to use our services
- Fort Resort Beemster also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
- Handling of applications
How long we keep data
Fort Resort Beemster will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary. The minimum retention period is 12 years in connection with obligations to the tax authorities, as soon as a service/product is purchased. Cookies will be kept for a maximum of 26 months.
Sharing with others
Fort Resort Beemster shares your personal data with external parties if there is a legal obligation and with companies with whom we have a processing agreement. For example, the company we work with to process our reservations. We conclude a Processor Agreement with companies that process your data in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for your data. Fort Resort Beemster remains responsible for this processing.
Mapping website visits
Fort Resort Beemster uses functional, analytical and marketing cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. They also enable us to optimise our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser in such a way that it no longer saves any cookies. In addition, you can delete all information that has previously been stored using these settings in your browser.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You can send a request for inspection, correction or removal to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In order to protect your privacy, we ask you to black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone), passport number and citizen service number. Fort Resort Beemster will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks at the latest.
Fort Resort Beemster takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.