On behalf of Fort Resort Beemster we would like to welcome you. During your presence we will do everything possible to make your stay as pleasant as possible. To realize this
we kindly ask you to observe the rules and tips below.
- Treatments can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours in advance. After this we are unfortunately forced to charge the full cost.
- From 16 years of age, everyone is welcome. Up to 18, you are welcome under the supervision of an adult.
- We keep found items for a maximum of 48 hours.
- Upon your arrival, we will give you a wristband to manage your locker and track your spending. For belongings you wish to keep with you during your visit, you will receive a bag from us. Please use these instead of brought bags.
- For hygiene reasons, bathing suits are not worn at Fort Resort Beemster, except on designated bathing suit days.
- For your safety and hygiene, wearing bathing slippers is mandatory, except in the cabins. Of course, these are available for you upon entry.
- While changing and entering pools or saunas, it is mandatory for hygiene reasons to shower first in the tower fortress.
- We find it fine and discreet if you wear your bathrobe outside the bath and, saunas and showers. If you do not have your own bathrobe with you, we are happy to provide it.
- In our wellness restaurant, wearing a bathrobe and slippers is mandatory.
- In the saunas, we kindly ask you to sit with your whole body on your towel. We request that you do not use the towel to reserve beds or leave it in saunas.
- Please respect the tranquility we have tried to create; in the restaurant and terrace you can catch up extensively. To ensure peace and quiet for all our guests, silence in all our sauna facilities is highly appreciated.
- You are kindly requested not to use your cell phone.
- Should you find property belonging to another guest, please do not hesitate to hand it over to one of our staff members immediately.
- Both desired and sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- We also like to take care of the inner man. The consumption of self-brought (food and beverages) is not allowed.
- For smokers, we have created a special smoking area.
- Personal grooming, such as shaving or brushing teeth, is not allowed.
- For your own safety, the infusions are provided by our sauna master.
- Through a closed-circuit camera system, your personal belongings are always safe with us.
- Despite our best efforts to make your stay as pleasant and worry-free as possible, we cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage to your property.
- Fort Resort Beemster is authorized at all times to open and close lockers in case of suspicious situations. If drugs are suspected, Fort Resort Beemster is authorized to open and close lockers at all times.
- By entering our facilities, you agree to our terms and house rules.
If there is any doubt about the applicability of the above, we reserve the right to deny you access and leave our facilities immediately. You may speak to a staff member at any time for advice, assistance or information.