Hospitality topper wanted
Flexible | enthusiastic | attention to detail
Will you be our new ministry employee?
Fort Resort Beemster is a luxury eco-chic wellness resort. We are located in the Unesco monument Fort on the Nekkerweg. The fort that used to house soldiers has been transformed into a unique Spa & Wellness, a hotel with 16 luxury rooms & suites, two restaurants (the Poterne restaurant and the wellness restaurant) and a hall with unique lounge terrace for weddings, meetings and parties.
Hospitality is our top priority. Our employees therefore work with passion and drive to please our guests and exceed their expectations. You come to us in a warm bath. We have a cozy and committed team. Besides hard work, we also love to party and have fun together.
What does your day as a ministry employee look like?
Indulging in culinary delights should not be missing during a day of wellness. This is what you are good at. You are guest-oriented, work with a smile on your face, learn quickly and are eager to give our guests a relaxing day. Experience is a plus, but not a must. If you have the right motivation and attitude, we are sure we can make you a hospitality topper!
There is always activity in our restaurants and therefore it is important that you can switch gears well, but still give everyone the right attention. We are open to creative ideas and you have plenty of room to develop and grow within the team. Yes, working a weekend day and a holiday is part of the job, but that gives you time off to enjoy yourself on another day.
What we ask
- You are flexible, including weekends, holidays and evenings
- You can switch gears well and work under time pressure
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn and representative
- You have empathy and an eye for detail, doing the right thing at the right time and surprising guests
- Experience is a plus but not a must. If you have the right motivation and attitude we are sure we can make you a hospitality topper.
What we offer
You will join a fun, dynamic team. You will work in a beautiful environment where guests come for a relaxing experience. Further we offer:
- A good salary
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis)
- Travel reimbursement
- Free Spa & Wellness entrance
- Staff discounts on beauty treatment, massages, beauty products and food
- A three-course dinner for two if you introduce a new colleague
- Staff drinks and outings
How to proceed
Are you the topper we are looking for for our team? Then respond by email with a motivation and your CV to our hospitality manager Berry Beets: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions or doubts about whether you're right for this position? Then we would be happy to schedule a call appointment with you. Email your phone number to Berry and he will contact you. It is also possible to walk along for a few hours without any obligation or have a conversation with one of our service employees to give you a good impression of the position.